Al Qaidas stat i Irak, kalt Islamsk stat i Irak, ISI, har vært proklamert en stund. Nå er statens grunnleggende prinsipper offentliggjort. Første bud forkynner at shia er en form for flerguderi og vantro.
Flere klanledere i sunni-dominerte Anbar har gått ut mot Al Qaida. Programmet til ISI betyr full borgerkrig.
Punkt 9 om dhimmistatus til kristne og jøder er også megetsigende. De kan ikke få beskyttelse som dhimmier fordi de ikke har underkastet seg.
1. Shi’ite Islam is a form of polytheism and apostasy.
2. A Muslim believer who commits a sin is not an apostate.
3. All legal proceedings must be according to shari’a, and must be conducted by a shari’a court.
4. All secular ideologies, such as nationalism and Communism, are a form of heresy, since they replace God’s law.
5. Any person who assists the occupation in any way is an infidel who must be targeted.
6. Evading jihad in the present circumstances is the gravest sin after the sin of apostasy.
7. A region ruled according to the laws of the apostates is regarded as the abode of apostasy, even if its population is mostly Muslim. However, this does not mean that all its inhabitants are regarded as apostates.
8. The policemen and soldiers of an apostate country must be fought, and all facilities used as bases by the apostate regime must be destroyed.
9. The «People of the Book» (meaning primarily Christians and Jews) living in Arab countries today are not protected by the dhimma laws (which regulate the status of non-Muslim minorities under Islamic rule), since their conduct violates these laws. If they wish to receive protection, they must enter into a new contract with the ISI, based on the Laws of Omar.(1)
10. The ISI is not bound by any agreement formed by the occupiers with any individual or group in Iraq. The occupiers are therefore warned not to form an agreement with any party in Iraq without the ISI’s approval.