Kommentar

Britisk politi vil ventelig i nær fremtid gå ut med etterlysninger på personer mistenkte for 7/7.

Sprengstoffet som ble brukt skal ha vært militært. Det uroer myndighetene.

British police are on the verge of identifying one person they believe was involved in the bomb attacks which killed at least 52 people in London, a report said Tuesday.
The Financial Times, which cited an unnamed European official involved in international efforts to find the bombers, said progress had been made towards naming who was responsible for a blast on a bus on Thursday morning.
According to The Times, a single bomb maker using military-grade explosives was most likely responsible for manufacturing all the bombs used in the attacks.
Similar components have been found by police at all four bomb sites, the newspaper said without citing a source.
Investigators believe that the materials used to make the rucksack-based bombs were manufactured using smuggled, military-grade explosives, possibly brought in from the Balkans, the paper said.
«The nature of the explosives appears to be military, which is very worrying,» Superintendent Christophe Chaboud, head of France’s anti-terrorism police, who is helping the London inquiry, was quoted as saying.(afp)